November 19, 2015

We Need A Sponsor!

Hi! I'm Vadim. This is my baby sister Valeria. We live in the war torn area of Eastern Ukraine that saw many villages destroyed last year. Our home was one of them. We fled, but are back there now, trying to rebuild. Even the animals were destroyed, and all their feed. Our Dad is gone and my Mom, who was once a school teacher, needs to stay home to care for Valeria who is too young to go to day care. We could really use a sponsor or your one time donation to help us with clothes, shoes, boots and food.

We used to have a nice garden and a few animals that supported us.
It's hard to start from nothing. Our house was devastated and our former lives taken from us.

We don't know what our futures will bring.

I guess I'm the man of the house now! Here I am helping with my baby sister.

We'd be very grateful for any help.

      UPDATE  - We sent them short term help enabled through some small yearly corporate donations as mentioned above.

Their mother was very grateful -
She wrote, "Thanks for the help. We really need your charity. My children need your support. God bless you!!!" 

Would you like to sponsor one or more of these fine children so they can have food, clothing?
Please email HelpUkraine@gmail.com.

There are many children who desperately need your love and assistance to grow properly and not be tempted to turn to organized crime to survive later. Thank you.

No comments: