November 29, 2022

To our Donors: A tiny portion of the gratitude that recipients in Ukraine have sent you:

January 2023 -

Our family wants to thank you. Happy New Year 2023 and Merry Christmas! Now, in this difficult time for our country, it is very difficult for everyone morally and financially. It is even more difficult with children , not everyone understands what a difficult situation we are in. Many thanks to you and a peaceful sky over our heads to all of us !!!😘💝

 from Inna Y.

 

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your understanding, kindness, responsiveness, sincerity, and support! I wish you prosperity, goodness, well-being, harmony, and happiness! Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your help

Gratitude to you and your Foundation for the great help for me and the children.

(from a single mother who lost her home)

December 2022

I spent the money on medicine - gave my son vaccinations. I bought diapers, since their prices have risen a lot, I took several packs and baby food. The supply generally flies away quickly, and the prices for them are very high. We have electricity, heating and water shut off 3-4 times a day. Life becomes very very difficult, especially with a small child. It is very cold at home. I bought a flashlight and candles. The baby constantly cries loudly when the light is turned off, he is afraid of the dark. It has become very cold at home, there is no heating, I want to buy a heater for the room, because I am very cold with my baby. 

Due to nervousness and anxiety, I started to get rashes on my body, the redness is strong and itchy, I went to the doctor, they prescribed meds and sedatives. Until I bought the medicine, I didn't have enough money. The money that came to the immigrants (2000 hryvnias) was used to pay for utilities. I am asking you very much, help me with the baby a little more, only you will save us, for only 2000 UAH I will not be able to live with the baby, this is a very very difficult time, I have nowhere else to ask for help. 

Christmas and New Year are approaching, but there are no moods and desires to meet these holidays. I live only for the sake of my son. It's scary to imagine what would have happened to us if it weren't for your help. God grant that the war will end soon and we will live peacefully again. I want to congratulate you on the holidays, on Christmas, and on the New Year, so that all your wishes and dreams come true. Thank you once again for your kindness and your help, I really appreciate it and thank you very much!

 

November 2022

"I am very happy that you remember me and my sick daughter. I thank you and the sponsors for such much needed help in this difficult time for us. Thank you very much."

         Sincerely, K. L.

 

"I don’t know how to thank you. I probably wouldn’t have survived without you. I had a nervous breakdown, since our apartments were smashed in our native city, my son-in-law and relatives stayed there, I am very worried about them and during a nervous breakdown my back started to hurt again, and the hernia increased again, I just give up, my daughter helps me and asks me not to be upset.

I went to the doctor, she said to continue the treatment and drink more sedatives. Before the new year, I need to buy another list of medicines and sedatives, and make a few more injections and droppers. Prices rose very strongly; the owner raised the rent for the apartment.

I really want to go home, but I can’t, everything is broken there. I will be extremely grateful for your help! You just save my life! I am writing to you with tears in my eyes. Thank you again, thank you very much, health and peace to you. I'm sorry that I send the report earlier, because I sent it while there is electricity, they turn it off every day." Lada C.

 

"Hello our dear fairy!
I don’t know where to start, I’ll start with the fact that you inspired us to change our lives for the better! I have a lot of news for you! This month, thanks to you and your money, our lives have undergone tremendous changes! We bought shoes for the children for the winter, boots for Amelia, and for Elina. The girls are shod for the winter!! Special thanks, as it was a problem, but now everything is super!! And the most important change in our life!!! We decided to move out of the furniture factory!!!! Thanks to you, we found the strength and the main means to rent an apartment!!! We moved to Kyiv and rented an apartment!!!! Yes, it was very hard! Moving plus children on the road, it was very hard, but we managed!! Thank you very much!!! Your help is invaluable to us! As I already said, you are a guardian angel!! We are trying to live on, we have something to fight for! First of all, these are our children! Our future!!!! We decided to leave the furniture factory because it became unbearable, the infrastructure object, we were afraid of constant arrivals (bombing), lately they have often flown not so far from us, plus there is no work and, as we later found out, constant power outages, but as you understand, no gas there is no heating! It's terrible, people are making fire in the street!!! It’s a pity for them, of course, I just imagine their pain, since I was most afraid of this! No cooking, no heat, etc. In our situation, there is a roof over your head, a bathroom, a kitchen, a toilet, everything is nearby!!! There is gas! This is the most important thing, the day before yesterday there were arrivals (bombing) in Kyiv, it was very loud, the children were very afraid, we have not heard this for a long time!!! It was scary, for two days we were without electricity, without the Internet, without heat, today we finally got electricity and the Internet!!! Here I am writing you a report while there is light!! An acute problem remains in the bank! The light is turned off and there is no way to charge phones, yes, it’s bad, but for now we’re coping, we go to people who have light, we ask them to charge it, but of course this is not often, because people are different, you know. There is very little humanitarian aid, practically none, it cannot be compared with the Dnieper, of course, but I think that there are more prospects for finding a job, and even this is a snag now, you need to remake the HPE certificate for Kyiv registration, without it you won’t get a job and humanitarian aid won’t get, well, nothing and we'll do it all!! Here is our news!! A huge thank you to our fairy for your help! We hug, the children convey great gratitude and a big hello!!!"

 

Anastasia B Nov 25 2022

 

"Hello:
Unfortunately, the current situation remains the same, I do not work. My son has a cochlear implant, we constantly charge the batteries, because they are enough for the day, but in our country the lights are constantly turned off, and we are forced to change the battery and buy batteries.
If you have there is an opportunity to help us, please help."  Oksana S

 

"I am sorry that I am writing all this to you, but I want you to know that you have helped us a lot morally. And I want you to rejoice together with us. After all, you and the people who helped us became like family to us.

We are very grateful to everyone who helped us. And you especially. For the fact that you understand how important support is for families like ours."

Liliia S.

 

"Hello!
I am sending you my monthly report. Once again, I want to thank you very much for your help. This month was very difficult for us, we gave the baby vaccines, then I got sick and the money went to treatment, then the owner of the apartment where I rent raised the price in winter, it is very cold at home, I have to buy heater, because the baby is very cold. Then the stroller broke on the street, so far there is nothing to buy another one. I walk with baby in my arms on the street. Ours is beyond repair. We wanted to return home, but it is very dangerous there, every day there are very strong shootings and explosions. My husband is there in Kramatorsk, there is no work, everything is closed, it is expensive for him to go to us, so we only talk on the phone. We already have depression; it is becoming very difficult and scary. The baby will be six months old, we still need more vaccines, ultrasound of the joints and visit doctors, which are expensive. I will be very thankful and grateful for your help this month. My son and I are very grateful to you. I am sending you a photo of my son, whom you help a lot. I am sending you the report now, because our electricity supply is cut off every day and it does not happen for days." Yulia M

 

"Good evening!
More than UAH 200,000 has already been spent on surgery and treatment (raised online elsewhere). Doctors do not say the exact amount, what should be, every day a new list of drugs. I will be grateful for any help.

I will now print what was written in the (medical) certificate that I sent you: (asking for aid)

The certificate was issued to the wife for presentation at the place of demand.

certificate

The patient K___ B____, born on September _____, is being treated in the ICU N1, Department of Neurosurgery of the Institute from November 4, 2022 to the present for hemorrhagic-type HPMC as a result of a hemorrhage from November 21, 2022. N4099/22 AVM of the posterior cranial fossa, occlusive hydrocephalus, condition after p/o external drainage of the anterior horn of the right lateral ventricle.

The patient underwent an operation on November 7, 2022 for partial embolization of the malformation with an adhesive composition.

Recommended: due to the severity of the condition, it is recommended to continue treatment in the intensive care unit.

Doctor: Mykhailo Romanovych KOSTYUK."

B L  -
Her later thanks (condensed version!) – “Once again, I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP”
🙏🙏🙏

 

"Good evening,

I am sending you a report on the money spent. I never stop thanking you for your help and attention. I have listened many times to the songs you sent me, very beautiful music, inspiring and calming at the same time. Life in our country is becoming more and more difficult, often without light, water, communication and in the cold. I became seriously ill and almost lost the opportunity to feed my child, I had to undergo a course of treatment, I was very worried. You are doing a great job, your help is much more valuable than something material, thanks to you I do not despair and hope for the best, that we will pass this winter safely and spring will come, and with it warmth, sun and the victory of our country."

Natalia S

No comments: